Join our fast-growing, global team
As a rapidly growing company within McKinsey Solutions we have a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and share a collective ambition to grow the business. We are passionate about quality and work collaboratively to build exceptional client relationships.
We are proactive and accountable and enjoy taking responsibility from day one. We enjoy a positive and supportive culture and actively encourage you to challenge yourself and we provide the training and coaching you need to develop your skills. We aim to maintain a healthy work/life balance: our projects run in defined cycles, and we plan accordingly.
Careers with Finalta
We offer competitive salaries, a performance-related bonus, flexible working conditions,
a structured training program, and defined career progression.
AnalystAnalyze data, spot trends, and apply knowledge of the banking sector to generate compelling insights for our clients.
ConsultantUse in-depth sector/client expertise to lead teams, manage projects, and present results to clients.
Associate DirectorTake responsibility for multiple products and geographies, manage senior client relationships, and be involved in new product development and innovation.
DirectorDevelop commercial opportunities with new and existing clients and have overall responsibility for regional performance and growth.
What we look for
We would love to hear from you if you enjoy analyzing and interpreting quantitative data,
are a natural problem-solver, and are looking for a role with lots of client contact.
Graduate ProfileTypical requirements:
- Numerate/analytical degree from a good university (with the equivalent of a 2:1 from a leading university in the UK or a GPA of 3.5 in the USA)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to draw insightful conclusions from data and use these to make practical recommendations
Experienced Professional ProfileTypical requirements:
- Benchmarking, strategy consultancy, and/or Financial Services background
- Exceptional analytical ability and insight
- Project management skills
- Ability to manage, develop, and inspire teams
- Degree from a top-tier university and/or an MBA from a leading business school