Small Business Segment
Provides an in-depth diagnostic of the management, growth, and financial performance of your small business segment.
The Small Business Benchmark quantifies and analyzes key metrics against peer group performance, identifying the most attractive opportunities and allowing targeted action planning.
View our benchmarks:
Why it's important
The sustainability of the traditional small business service model is being challenged by a changing macro-environment. As new regulation comes into play, banks are faced with the challenge of managing evolving customer needs as businesses 'go digital' and expand internationally. The Small Business Benchmark provides management with a set of tools to help navigate these challenges and address critical questions such as:
- How do our digital capabilities perform in terms of functionality, customer adoption, and sales?
- Where are improvements most required?
- Does our service model meet customers’ current expectations and is it cost-effective?
- What share-of-wallet are we attracting in each small business sub-segment and, adjusting for risk, where do the most attractive opportunities for growth exist?
- How well are we growing our customer base and attracting startups?
- Do we have the right number of branch relationship managers and are they sufficiently productive?
- How does our credit process benchmark in terms of decision speed and quality?
What the Small Business Benchmark provides
- In-depth review of your bank’s performance against a relevant local and international peer group
- Identify key improvement opportunities and deep-dive into the most critical performance gaps
- Use proven best practices to facilitate change
- Generate customized action plans to track performance improvements over time