Monthly Sales Tracker
Analyzes sales of core retail banking products as the sales productivity of branch staff to deliver a total market view on sales performance.
The Monthly Sales Tracker Benchmark compares monthly retail banking product sales and sales productivity against a local peer group. The metrics it covers are a sub-set of Finalta's annual Sales Effectiveness Benchmark. Banks can use it to track market sales dynamics and analyze relative sales performance at month-end and make immediate adjustments to their sales strategy and tactical product campaigns.
View our benchmarks:
Why it's important
Retail banks need comparable and reliable information on retail banking sales performance and regular analysis of aggregate or product-level sales productivity. This total market view on sales performance is critical for a bank’s sales organization to supplement their internal sales analysis. The Monthly Sales Tracker Benchmark helps participants address critical questions such as:
Overall sales performance:
- What is our overall sales performance compared with major competitors this month?
- How does performance compare for each priority product?
- How productive are our branch advisors and what should our targets be?
- In which products are competitors growing faster?
- How have our campaigns or initiatives improved our sales performance?
What the Monthly Sales Tracker Benchmark provides
- Compare monthly performance with key local competitors
- Receive immediate feedback on market dynamics with data obtained directly from individual banks
- Track progress of initiatives against internal targets and against competitors
- Identify opportunities for improvement to sales strategy and tactical campaigns
- Use interactive charting tools to create a customized view of monthly results