Corporate and Commercial
Examines four key areas: bank performance, sales effectiveness, service quality, and channel activity and support functions in mid, large, and multinational corporate banking segments.
The Corporate and Commercial Benchmark enables banks to highlight strengths, quantify opportunities, identify levers to prioritize initiatives, and track yearly performance.
View our benchmarks:
Why it's important
Corporations are often a critical segment for mid- to large-size banks. However, with increased competition, more sophisticated client cash management needs, and a rapidly changing technological environment, banks need to constantly enhance capacity, products, infrastructure, and processes to capture and retain this segment. The Corporate & Commercial Benchmark helps participants address critical questions such as:
- Is there a greater opportunity for us in widening and deepening product penetration or in increasing ticket sizes?
- Compared with peers, what are our key sources of customer acquisition?
- How does the productivity of our relationship managers (RM) compare with peers?
- Are the portfolios of our RMs at optimal size?
- Can our current account opening or credit approval processes be improved?
- How does our service model impact customer value?
- What technologies are other banks using for cash management?
- How does the incentive system of our RMs compare with peers?
What the Corporate and Commercial Benchmark provides
- Analyze your bank’s positioning against relevant local, regional, and global peers
- Identify your strengths and opportunities in relevant markets
- Develop an action plan to seize the opportunities and initiate improvement programs, based on observed and proven best practices
- Use trend analysis to track changes in performance